During the great summer slim down of 2016, these were perfect. Pineapple whip floats are pure delight. If you’ve ever been to Disneyland or Disney World, something similar to this may have put a dent in your wallet. What is purely amazing about these is that you can make the whip alone or have the float with pineapple juice.
When we were at Disney World last summer, I had to have the float, it’s worth it. Do you know what’s even better? Making it yourself with 3 ingredients.
It couldn’t be easier. Cut the pineapple. Freeze it. Put it in a food processor with coconut milk. Done. Add pineapple juice and make it float. Done.
Do yourself a favor today – make this.
- 4 cups frozen fresh pineapple
- 1 to 1.5 cups of coconut milk (such as Silk)
- 4 cups of 100% pineapple juice
- Cut up fresh pineapple into small chunks and place in freezer until completely frozen
- Remove from freezer and put in food processor with 1 cup coconut milk
- Start to blend, adding more coconut milk if needed
- Blend until smooth
- Add 1 cup of pineapple juice to each cup and scoop pineapple whip into the cups