Pumpkin fruit dip is the ultimate party food. This is my kind of dessert. It’s sweet, creamy, and light…and you serve it with fruit. Might I mention that it’s incredibly easy to make.
Now, I’ve heard there are people out there who don’t like pumpkin. Well, then, I guess those people should not make this dip. For everyone else, you must make this!
This dip uses 5 scrumptious ingredients:
- Low fat cream cheese. I actually prefer low fat cream cheese over full fat cream cheese because I like the creaminess of the low fat variety .
- Greek yogurt. Greek yogurt is thick and high in protein, so not only does it add even more creaminess, it adds tang and nutrition.
- Pumpkin. 100% pure pumpkin, not pumpkin pie filling. Pumpkin pie filling is filled with sugar, pure pumpkin is only squash, nothing else.
- Brown sugar. You need a little sweetness in this dip and the brown sugar adds that warm molasses flavor that works perfectly with the pumpkin.
- Cinnamon. You could use pumpkin pie filling, but I love cinnamon, so that’s what we used.
If you need to know how easy it is, watch this:
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese
- 1, 5-6 oz plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl
- Blend until smooth
- Serve with your favorite fruit